To apply for the BBA Program, applicants should have completed at least their high school education. In exceptional circumstances, applicants without a high school graduation certificate will be considered for mature entry.
All applicants must furnish us with the following:
- Application Form – Submitting a completed application for admission to the program (available online and in this catalog) with a US$150 non-refundable application fee.
- Most recent CV/resume – Including the applicant’s full mailing address, email address, telephone number, work experience, the full address of the high school. The name and address of the applicant’s most recent employer must be indicated as well.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s high school diploma and transcripts. (An official hard copy of the high school transcripts will be required prior to graduation).
- A scanned copy of official government identification (such as passport, driver’s license, national ID card etc.)
- Non-native English speakers should provide DIU with the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applicants must receive a minimum of 500 on the Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT) and 61 on the Internet-Based Test (IBT) or a minimum of 85% on the DIU English entrance exam.
All documents in a foreign language should be translated into English. All official copies and translations should be certified and/or notarized.
Students can send the application documents by email (preferred) or post.
The DIU Admission Committee’s decision for acceptance will be based on predictors of academic success and will include such factors as previous academic grades and records, as well as prior work experience.