Mission Statement and Program Objectives
- Application Form – Submitting a completed application for admission to the program (available online and in this catalog) with a US$75 non-refundable application fee;
- Most recent CV/resume demonstrating a minimum of two years of work experience – Including the applicant’s full mailing address, email address, telephone number, and complete work experience (including the name and contact information of the applicant’s most recent employer);
- A scanned copy (initially) of the applicant’s Bachelor degree and transcripts. (An official hard copy of the transcripts will be required maximum before courses have been completed);
Start Your Application
- The full address of the university from which the applicant received his/her undergraduate degree should be included;
- A minimum GPA level of 3.0 at the undergraduate level. If this was not obtained, then a letter written by the prospective student indicating why he or she wants to enter the MBA program would be required;
- Demonstration of a basic education in the Sciences, Mathematics and/or the Humanities;
- A scanned copy of official government identification (such as passport, driver’s license, national ID card etc.) including a color photo;
- Non-native English speakers should provide DIU with the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Applicants must receive a minimum of 530 on the Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT) and 71 on the Internet-Based Test (IBT). Students that have attended accredited English language institutions or institutions that are comparable to an accredited English language institution (as defined in the International Association of Universities Handbook) are considered exempt from this requirement. Transcripts not in English must be evaluated by an appropriate third party and translated into English.
All documents (other than transcripts) in a foreign language should be translated into English.
All official copies and translations should be certified and/or notarized.
Students that have attended accredited English language institutions or institutions that are comparable to an accredited English language institution (as defined in the International Association of Universities Handbook) are considered exempt from this requirement.
Students can send the application documents by email (preferred) or post.
Applicants must be at least 23 years of age at the time of application for the MBA Program. The DIU Admission Committee’s decision for acceptance will be based on predictors of academic success and will include such factors as previous academic grades and records, as well as prior work experience.
Non – Discrimination Clause:
DIU does not discriminate on the basis of Face, Sex, Color, Age or National Origin.